Thursday, June 13, 2013

Assignment #31 Free Choice

Music, everybody loves music but not everyone likes the same music music.  Some like rock, some like  country music or another type of music.  Some people cant live without music.
 I like almost every type of music as long I like it.  But I most listened to mexican music, hip hop and rap.  I long singing too and dance.  When a good song is playing, Ill start dancing or sing.  Some music makes you happy and some makes you sad.  When your happy you enjoy the music but when your sad you understand the lyrics.
 I always need to listen to music everywhere I go.  I need music. When I shower I listen to music or when I clean I listen to music.  Music gets you in a good mood.  Its more then music.  Some people listen to music to forget about there problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment