Friday, June 7, 2013

Assignment # 16- Expertise Salazar

There are many thing that I am not good at but there are some things I'm good at and enjoy to do.  I like to play soccer with friends or family.  I might not be really good at it but enjoy it.  When you play soccer your having fun.  It's good for you to beecause your doing exercise.
  Soccer is a great way to express your feeling.  Some people that play soccer and love playing it, when they have a problem or something they play soccer to forget about or escape.  When i play soccer i just dont play it i injoy doing it and put all my passion.  I play soccer since I was small.
 I like Messi he's a pro soccer player, he plays for Barcelona.  I like the way he plays, how he controls the ball. He's fast too.  He's like the best soccer player in the world.  Messi is my idol.
 Cristiano Ronaldo He's a pro soccer player, he plays for Real Madrid.  I also like how he play, how he can control the ball and run with it. He's really fast.  He's also one of the best soccer player in the world.
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment