Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Assignment #20- Free Choice

Dance, a lot of people like to dance.  Some people are good at dancing, they have talent.  A lot talent  people make money just for dancing.
 I love dancing.  I dance every time I go party.  I always love to dance, sometimes I just dance by my self.  When i start dancing I wont stop.  I started when I was small.  The music makes me dance dance, but ill dance to any type of music, mostly I dance to mexican music.  I wanna learn different types of dance.
 Dancing its good for you its like excise.  Your moving around.  To some people dancing is just not a dance its there life.  Some would do anything to dance in a show or somewhere.  For some people dance is there passion.  People dance to be happy and forget there problems.  I love dance movies, like step up 2 and step up 3.  There different types of dances, like hip hop dance, break dance all those type of dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment